Thursday, November 17, 2011

Surprise!!

   I went to see my doctor yesterday. You may remember that I went hiking in late August to a place called Rock Island State Park. You may also remember that I fell early on in the hike and hurt my arm. I toughed it out and finished the hike and actually had quite a good time. My arm has not gotten better and, since I started Yoga, it has gotten a bit worse. Here is the shocker! Apparently, I broke my arm when I fell!! I have been walking around, kayaking, hiking, working, etc. and my arm is broken just below my elbow and has been since August!! Duh!! Healing has occurred...but not enough...and my rotator cuff is also torn. I go to the surgeon Monday for an MRI and whatever else he thinks is necessary.  It is looking like I will need surgery over Christmas break from school. That is NOT what I had planned! Anyway, look for an update Monday night. Meanwhile, look at my older posts for Rock Island. In those pictures I had already fallen and my right arm is broken! When you're dumb...ya gotta be tough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger