Sunday, November 18, 2012

Paddling the Barren River!

  Today was an awesome paddle day!! Sunny and mid-sixties in mid-November! Wow! I paddled with a new meetup group today for the first time - in Bowling Green, Kentucky! Leslie (my kayak instructor/friend) and I met the new group and we did a "dam release paddle". That's when they are releasing water from the dam and it makes quite a ride down-river!! We paddled 15 miles today! That's the longest paddle I have ever done! I was excited and scared all at the same time!! I will do it again - and again - and again!!
Some of us getting ready - that's the tail of my boat!
Some of them in front of me - I like to paddle by
 myself - towards the back
Sunbeam in my camera - see how nice the water is flowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger