Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Time Once Again...

   I spent today decorating the house for Christmas. I did not put the tree up because my husband is not here yet and we want to do that together. He will be flying in on Wednesday!! He has never been to Tennessee and so has never seen our house! I am VERY excited to welcome him home and to show him around town!! I will be traveling to NY to stay with him for the holidays and then we will travel back home to Tennessee together.  He is working on retirement and getting rid of the apartment.  This being apart is for the birds and we can barely stand it!   Thank goodness for cell phones and Skype! I will add pics when he gets here!

UPDATE:   Ok...here are some pictures!
At Opryland Hotel
Ready to wrap gifts!

At Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger