Sunday, March 5, 2017

Still Crafting After All These Years!

     I am still loving to craft on a regular basis! I have branched out from strictly papercrafting and scrapbooking into vinyl and HTV. My craft room is even more crowded with the addition of two new die cutting machines. I have the Cricut Explore Air and the Cricut Explore Air 2! Believe it or not, I am actually able to use them both at the same time by opening two windows in Design Space on my laptop! I still use my older machines quite often as well. I will never stop scrapbooking and I have been able to incorporate the newer machines for cutting scrapbook page templates. I really need a bigger craft room, but I am already in the biggest extra bedroom! Maybe I need one of those big sheds out back!!

Birthday card for Brian

Canvas using vinyl stencil
Birthday card for granddaughter
Birthday card for grandson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger