Monday, April 11, 2011

Clearance Sale!

   I found these memo cubes on clearance at Michael's for a quarter!  Of course, they were plain wood with this huge paper clip stuck in the top.  I wanted to play with my Imagine and I wanted to cover the cubes with cool paper.  So - two birds with one stone!  I chose the squarish shape on the Imagine machine, sized it to the size of the cube, and filled each shape with a different pattern.  Then I simply mod podged everything together! I took the paper clip out so I could cover the top, too!  I inked the edges and adhered photos; again with mod podge.  Then I poked the paper clip back into the top! Perfect desktop gift for a very inexpensive price tag!  Lovin' my Imagine - and Clearance sales!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger