Sunday, April 3, 2011

Look!

     Here are the almost finished products! Isn't that little bag too cute! It is the perfect size for a couple of Easter candies, a pack of gum, etc.  See page 23 of the April/May Cricut Magazine. It says to use the Imagine More cartridge but it is the Imagine More Cards cartridge. I print & cut it at 5 1/2" so it would be easier to fold. I also used Core'dinations Gemstones cardstock for the letters.
treat bag

I still need to get the frames for this sweet Mother's Day project. I think it turned out pretty good. This is on page 11 of the April/May Cricut Magazine. I am not good at stitching so I cheated and used a marker! Hope you like what I did!  I followed the directions in the magazine but used what I had on hand to actually make the projects. Thanks for looking.

Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger