Sunday, April 15, 2018

Another update

     Apparently most of the hospital has heard about what happened. It involved 10-12 rooms. Some of those people are still in those rooms! Dr. Lambright is especially concerned as his patients are sent to that exact area!
     Brian has developed a bad headache and severe sore throat. We are still in the hospital on Sunday...probably go home on Monday. I want to know what they are going to do about this whole thing. I requested that Dr. Lambright’s office let us know what they hear. I also want copies of any reports that are generated from this issue. We’ll see if that happens. Brian’s nurses where Layaneh, who first saw the stuff on him, and Athena who came on duty that morning.
     I will update as I get more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger