Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

   I was able to visit with my mother all by myself for a while today! That was very nice! Then my phone rang and it was my daughter. She was at my house to bring me Mother's Day gifts and I was not home! LOL! Call ahead, Aimee, you never know where I'll be!
   I have busy crafting in my scrap room! I tried to catch up on blogs I follow yesterday to see what everyone was up to for NSD. I decided to do some of the challenges that were posted.  Then my camera turned up MIA! I think I'll use my ipod to try and take some pictures. Nothing can be as bad as that dinky little digital camera I have! I may have to invest in something a little more pricey in the near future! Stay tuned and we'll see how the ipod does!



Breast  cancer project (white card base, pink patterned paper, white cardstock cuttlebugged with Swiss dots, ribbon from Cindy Loo - I cut 2 and stacked them with pop dots,  "believe" stamp)
Cupcake project ( blue card base, cupcake from American Alphabet - I used sparkly paper on top layer, "Sweet Birthday Wishes" from a cupcake stamp set) 

I've been having issues with my photography. Well, you can't really call it photography 'cause I am really bad at it! I took these cards outside and used my ipod to take the pictures. I think the colors are better but the shadows are worse. I guess I need a class! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger